Have you ever wanted to tie flies? Here at Sun Valley Outfitters we are hosting classes every other week this summer where you will have the chance to learn some basics and tie some popular patterns for local waters. Everything you need will be supplied and you will go home with some flies at the end of the night and if you sign up for the whole series you will go home with a new skill set.
Classes start at 6:30 PM
- May 13th - Rainbow Warrior & Zebra Midge patterns
- May 27th - Split Back PMD & Brown Drake patterns
- June 10th - Black Crow Beetle & Green Drake patterns
- June 24th - Parachute Adams & Chubby Chernobyl patterns
- July 8th -Biotic Ant & Renegade patterns
- July 22nd - Griffiths Gnat & Purple Haze patterns
- August 5th - Elk Hair Caddis & Trico Spinner patterns
- August 19th - Rusty Spinner & Mini Dolly Lama patterns
Trip at a glance
Anyone who wants to learn to tie flies.